Tuesday 1 July 2014

T-Shirt Making and Photos

For this assignment I decidid to create a T-Shirt with the Fratellis logo on and which also had a small guitar logo on.

I chose this design as it was something I had an interest in and I also feel like band merch is something that a lot of people are interested in. I used spray paint to use a cut out of The Fratellis logo to spray the logo on the shirt in black spray and then used a heat press to heat transfer the logo of the design.

I got Josh to model my shirt for me as it fit him well, and wasn't to overly baggy.


For this assignment if I was to redo it I would probably make the T-shirt spraying a bit better and clearer, and maybe try multiple designs rather than just the one design.


I enjoyed this assignment as it was a chance to do something different in photography and the tshirt making was a fun concept which I think the whole class enjoyed as apose to just the standard taking an image of something that was given in the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment